Sunday 17 August 2014

Two weeks to go...

In two weeks we start our next great adventure and I am excited! Not to say that I am not wondering if two weeks will be enough time for us to be ready, but when the time for heading to the airport arrives, it will be what it will be.

The house is rented, the packing is progressing and most of the phone calls have been made.  We had one last visit from my Mom last week as well and the boys had a great time with her.  Lucky for us she will be coming to visit in November, so it won’t be too long before we see her again. I hope she packs light as we may need some extra peanut butter.
I’m still struggling with kiteboarding but I am enjoying it and will have lots of time to practice.  I can’t wait to start some sort of fitness regime as well while in Grenada; hopefully it involves lots of snorkeling and hiking. 

The boys are excited and we are trying to get them in the mood for school again.  Their first day at school will be the morning they land.  They have been wearing their uniform shoes and trying to break them in.
Hopefully one more post before I go and then they will be from Grenada…

2 comments:

  1. I am sure all of you will have a wonderful time, an experience that the boys will never forget. Enjoy your time there and looking forward to hearing all about your adventures.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have a great time in Grenada! Will be looking forward to your posts on the blog.

    ReplyDelete